Litigation and Arbitration Support
One of the major costs of litigation and arbitration is the extensive Discovery process.
Traditionally performed exclusively by the solicitors acting for the parties involved it is often labour and time intensive. Once records are identified as being of interest, the documents are then frequently passed onto expert witnesses for comment and clarification.
BCRM has extensive experience of working with the legal profession and providing quality, cost effective and high quality assistance to the litigation and arbitration process.
We are experienced in the provision of expert and factual testimony and written expert opinion.
BCRM team members have testified as Expert Witnesses in proceedings (civil and criminal) both within the UK and USA.
We approach each case in the same manner:
- you make an approach to us to undertake a case;
- case information is obtained so that a quotation can be prepared;
- the proposal is sent to you who accept or reject it;
- assuming it is accepted, the relevant evidence is securely conveyed to us;
- the appropriate work is carried out and either a report or statement is prepared, depending on your requirements
- a dialogue is maintained throughout the process as further instructions are usually required based on discovery of evidence;
- a BCRM Expert Witness attends relevant meetings for the case and attends court;
- the expert gives evidence if required;
- the case is closed and original evidence is securely returned to you.
The benefits of using BCRM for litigation and arbitration support is that they are:
- competent, having relevant experience and undergoing the CUBS diploma;
- continuously improving their services as they undertake Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and submit this to their relevant professional bodies;
- experts at report writing and evidence presentation;
- independent and owe their duty of care to the Court;
- peer reviewed with feedback left on their performance in cases they have undertaken;
- vetted prior to being allowed on the expert witness registers;
- BCRM has a number of other service offering, these are listed here;
- BCRM is committed to providing a consistently high value service to our Clients;
- Sian Watson and David Lilburn Watson, who remain personally 'hands-on' throughout the process, manage this process.
- to understand how the BCRM suite of offerings can be used to transform your business, please contact us
- we look forward to discussing your specific requirements, at your convenience;
- whatever other type of consultancy you require, we can possibly offer a free Health Check.